Dark Naruto2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Naruto2

Dark Naruto2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

3 posters

Northwest Yoru

Northwest
    Northwest
    Jounin
    Jounin

Northwest Yoru Empty Northwest Yoru

Post by Northwest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Character Information

Name: Yoru Northwest

Appearance: avatar pic; brown hair that fades to black, pale skin, rasberry eyes, brown outfit with detatchable skirt, platinum loop with three crosses on it.

Height: 5'8''

Weight: about 168.2

Personality: silent, solo attitude, doesn't like to be around others, if I have to work with a group I'd prefer pairs, loves music (metal, dark techno, emo, punk, alternative, and a few songs from different genres)

History:

Birth Arc
    I was born into the Yoru clan, trained since I could understand words to be the next Kage. My parents died when I just entered the academy, and my grandfather took guardianship over me. He's also the current Kage.
    Academy Arc
    I was top of my class ever since I enrolled at age seven. i graduated age ten, and only one other graduated with me.
    Genin Arc:
    I was put mainly on lower C-Ranked missions, and difficult D-Rank ones. Once I was put in a pair with the other student who graduated with me from the academy on a more difficult C-rank. He was badly beaten and I tried to fix him up so he wouldn't die from bloodloss, but he refused and ran away. I chased after him, and restrained him, but he had already lost enough to make him just barely able to stand. I treated him, and brought him back to the Village, only to be too late when i got there. People started calling me crazy names, and cursing me and my children for ages to come for how savage I was. I quickly entered the Chuunin exams as a Sand shinobi to escape thier offeneding words.
    Chuunin Arc:
    I passed the exams, and returned to my village a year later, hoping my time in the Sand Village I learned to deal with those words and get on with my life, and hoping that they had forgotten that mission so long ago. They didn't, and I was pushed even further everyday. I was given a week long mission, courtesy of my grandfather to go be a spy in Konoha to see if we could open up our trade to them and ally with them. I completed the task perfectly, and we opened our trade markets to each other. I was promoted to Jounin when I defended both Villages single-handedly against a cave-dwelling creature that no one ever saw or heard before. This cost me over a month in the hospital due to the creature's ability to drain away chakra and put the opponent in a coma.
    Jounin Arc:
    I finally woke and was promoted to Jounin. The people who have cursed me all my life thought it funny to attack with chakra draining jutsus and tire me. The creature must've done something to my resistance to cave-demons. One chose me to be it's host when I was hiding out in an alley to avoid the ruckus outside in the streets and at home. It used me as a weapon and slaughtered everyone in the Village, leaving my katana in my grandfather's stomach for when I found him. It didn't et me get hurt though, because the medium would wake if it got harmed in any way. I didn't hear the screams and shouts of agony from the villagers because of my music in my ears. I woke to find a quiet Village, and no where to go except top-side.

Ninja ID

Village: Dookutsugakure

Element: All except Earth

Nindo: "I can't stand you. i can't sit you either. That's how much I hate you."

Skills: Kenjustu is my best skill, then my own invented explosives, forging/making things, and persuading people to do things

Equipment: katana made of diamond, another made of obsidian, twin daggers (ivory, ebony), my explosives (pinwheels) and basic shinobi equipment (kunai,
    shuriken, etc)
    Fighting Styles: explosives, gen/nin/tai/kenjutsus and avoiding battle at all

Jutsu:
    Kushu Shiryoku (Sovereign Sight (founder, but hard to teach))
    Clan Information
    Optional.

Clan: Yoru

Kekkei Genkai: Murasakime (purple eyes)

Description:
    Turns user's eyes an iridecsent purple, and amplifies sight highly.
    Murasakime can 'download' any Kekkei Genkai and unlock all stages and use it as if it were their own. However, only Limit can be downloaded at one time, otherwise the user would have to give up the one they already have. Murasakime can also see a few days into the past or future, and gives nightvision

Clan weapon: Katanas made from precious gems and glowing minerals plus pinwheels

Clan History: Yoru has been the clan from which all of Dookutsu's Kages have come from. They are highly know for their understanding of melting precious gems and molding them into weapons, art, and appearel. They are also a very respected shinobi clan, with their odd but very useful Murasakime. They are feared, loved and rich.

Misc. Information

RP sample:
    "There she is."
    "That's the one?"
    "Yeah, I heard she killed her partner so she could take all the credit when she was genin."
    "You MONSTER!!" The rock hit the back of my head. I didn't dare look back. I knew if i did, then everyone would call me worse names, and throw more than just stones from the streets. I kept walking, avoiding everything thrown, planted, and spat. I swiftly slided into a darker alley, going all the way back until there was no alley left, and sat down, back against the stone wall there. I plugged in my earbuds, and blared my music. It's the easiest way to forget those things they say. I punched the wall, a small pebble wobbling from above my head and fell on my lap. I looked at it, imagining it as those bullies outside this haven. "If only you people knew..." I flung it off my detatchable skirt, and fell into the music, only coming back to realize that there were no sounds left, and that I wasn't in the alley anymore. I was in someone's home, and whoever the house belonged to was laying in front of me.
    In a pool of their own blood.
    I made no noise, my eyes widened. My mind didn't know what to do, wether to be sad, happy, angry, worried...ashamed. I fell to the floor, and scooted back from the limp body. I went into a silent panic. I felt a hard surface behind me, and felt for a handle for the door to open. I rushed through, running out of the house and into the streets. I was breathing hard, the panic attack taking full effect.
    Drip, drip.
    I looked up from the ground, and found the entire street had been wiped clean of life. Bodies were everywhere, some even on the roofs of their own homes, blood dripping from their wounds onto the ground below. My eyes got wider, and I ran to my grandfather's estate, hoping he'd be able to explain to me what happened.
    As I ran up the steps to his room, I heard distant whimpering, then a thud. I stayed on track, and reached his room. the kage was standing in the middle of the room, and I ran to him, hugging him from behind, clinging for some comfort in this hellish nightmare.
    "North, is that you?" he asked.
    "Yes, it's me. What's going on?"
    "I...I..." His voice was cracked and wet. I could hear something come from his mouth. I let go of him, and he turned around. Tears fell from my face, no sound from my mouth. He had a katana wrung through him. My diamond katana.
    "I'm ashamed of you." More gurgling. He collapsed, but I softened his fall by catching him. "Why...? Why do you let...them get to...you?"
    I had no words for him. All I could do was let the tears fall and support him.
    "I love you, my...sweet North." Light left his eyes, and he went slowly limp.
    "Pa...Papa! Papa!" I shook him, hoping he'd wake back up, but his body stayed lifeless.
    "You old geezer, you can't die. I won't allow it! You hear? You can't die!" More tears came down my face, splashing onto his. I looked away, forcing them back, then closing his bright green eyes.
    Nicknames:
    Messenger, North, Grim Reaper

Last edited by Northwest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Northwest Yoru Empty Re: Northwest Yoru

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I have a concern with her kekkei genkai. It seems a bit too powerful. I like how you limited it to only 2 at once, but having all of the kekkei genkai's abilities, especially 2 of them, seems like too much.. could you either limit it to one kekkei genkai or how much each kekkei genkai can be used?
    Northwest
    Northwest
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Northwest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 am

Oh fixed, and i was going to put only one, but on another Naruto RP they accepted 2 so i was used to that haha
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Sorry, I just felt it was a bit too much. Approved.
    Northwest
    Northwest
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Northwest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 pm

that okay haha
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 pm

What village are you currently apart of? Right now we are not allowing any rouge or wandering shinobi mainly because of the event about to happen. I would advise to join Leaf or Mist as of now mainly because I want the villages to be even in members and the cloud already has a member
    Northwest
    Northwest
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Northwest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 am

ok then ill be Mist because im aganst Leaf for reasons stated
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin