Dark Naruto2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Naruto2

Dark Naruto2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

3 posters

The Rebirth

Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

The Rebirth Empty The Rebirth

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello, all to still check in on the site every now and then. I am slowly working on the follow up to this site, so that everyone can Rp and chat like old times. The plot has twist and turns around every corner and will be a whole lot better than the current one from this site, but before I get into that I would like to ask for Kotaro and Shuhei to become Administrators on it. I would also like Coren to if he ever checks in and sees this, but the reason for Kotaro is that he usually can check in more than others and help out new members on the site and help keep structure. I have similar reasons for Shuhei becoming an Admin, the main reason is because he can help with page designs and pictures, but also he is a very well structered Rper and can help the site flourish by helping new members with anything especially with more detailed posts to make the site more interesting.

First of all, the plot will be a sequal somewhat to this site's plot. As you will see the plot is labeled below. Add ons will be added soon but if you have any suggestions post below.

It is just three years after the last great shinobi war, and during the past years the Villages were restored to order and all became peaceful between the five Great Shinobi Nations. At the end of the war the fice great Kage's sacraficed themselves to seal all nine of the tailed beasts into statues that resemble the wicked creatures. The statues are currently scattered all across the nations in crypts with powerful jutsus encasing them inside for protection.

Also during the time of peace and hospitality a evil group of high profile rouge shinobi known as the Makai Tamago or Hell Spawn was on the uprise. These people are for told in an ancient legend that they are from hell itself, but truly they are the decendants of former Akatsuki members and S-Ranked rouge shinobi. They have mastered their kekkei genkai's to a point where they evolved them and added new abilities, as well as they did their skills and are almost unmatched in their special skill.Anyways during their uprise they made it clear that their goal was to unleash the tailed beasts from their prisons to use the power for themselves to put all five shinobi nations under one control. Along the way there will be brotherly and sisterly alliances formed and back stabbing betrayals.

The add-ons will produce a better story line as they come so everyone come up with ideas and post here. Also post saying you like the current plot or dislike, or also if you want to join the other site post but as of now I am just slowly creating everything. There will be a money system along with a mission system to help stop God modding and earn money as well as further the site. There also will be shops added. You can even create your own shop if you buy or create one with the money you earn from the missions.

Thank you for your time
    -Kinai-
    Head Admin
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

The Rebirth Empty Re: The Rebirth

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 pm

I would be glad to become an Admin on the site Kinai.
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:48 am

do you like the plot?
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 am

I do like the plot. I find it exciting and more open.
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Yea do you have any add-ons as of now for it?
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 am

I have one I am thinking on, just working out the details. I'll run it by you once I have all of it set up.
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 pm

ok thanks
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Post by CorenKeitaro Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am

Wow, I knew I forgot at least one thing.
    Yeah, I ended up screwing my computer royally a while back, and being the idiot I am, I forgot to backup all of my bookmarks. So there went all of my RP sites! I spent the better part of the last few months looking for all of my sites, and when you have around twenty that you're usually active on, you end up forgetting a few. I'm incredibly sorry that I disappeared for Zeus knows how long, I totally didn't mean to ditch you guys. Based on how there hasn't been a post here since the end of November, is it safe to assume this new site is finished? If so, could you link it?
    Once again, I'm incredibly sorry for disappearing for the last few months. It totally wasn't purposeful!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm